You can connect any PCH monitor with RS-485 communication, such as:
1-channel vibration and proximity sensors/monitors
• PCH 1072 (4-20mA, 2 relays for external sensor)
• PCH 1073 (2 of 4-20mA, 4 relays for external sensor)
Compact 1-channel vibration guards with internal sensors
• PCH 1232 (Up to 4 measuring bands, 2 of 4-20 mA, 2 relays)
• PCH 1272 (SIL 2, 4-20 mA, 2 relays)
• PCH 1277 (ATEX + SIL 2, 4-20 mA, 2 relays)
4-channel vibration monitor with up to 8 process input channels
• PCH 1420 (4 outputs, 1 main relay, SIL 2)
The PCH vibration monitors will continue to protect your machine locally, and the use of the RS-485 parallel will not affect the vibration measurements, nor the alarms or the 4-20 mA output(s).
The PCH EtherBridge can be configured for various tasks. Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, OPC UA and PCH Vibration Studio user software can even be serviced simultaneously.